- Robert Half
- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
1000 E 179th St
Accountemps currently has short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant who enjoys taking on new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, account analysis and reconciliations, financial statement preparation and consolidation, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant position offers you great experience and a strong compensation and benefits package and is based in the Bronx, New York area. The ideal Senior Accountant will be someone seeking to succeed in a challenging environment and who has demonstrated success doing so before. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to ...@accountemps.com.
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Proven ability to work and communication well with manager-level associates
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Command of FUND E-Z
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- We're looking for people with financial reporting systems proficiency
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-###-#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** USD29.45 - 34.10 / Hourly
**Location:** BRONX, NY
**Date Posted:** Mon, 08 Jul 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02941-#######912
**Staffing Area:** Accountemps
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...