- $50,150.00 -62,860.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
137 Rowe Mountain Rd
Looking for a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) position that gives you great pay, yearly benefit packages and total flexibility in your schedule? Apply now and you can start within the week!
Come work with a fun and friendly nursing team that will give you support and help you develop your LNA skill set! We appreciate the hard work and passion our LNAs bring to our facility and we make sure that every opportunity to grow and advance your nursing career is provided to you!
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, assisting with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our residents good hygiene.
- Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs and tracking food / liquid intake
- Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each residents custom care plan
- Tracking and reporting resident data consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and blood borne pathogen regulations
- Safely fulfilling all work assignments
- Safeguarding residents protected health information
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Job Requirements:
- Must have LNA Licensure for this position
- Successful completion of Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) certification course approved by the state of New Hampshire
Dont forget to ask about what Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Benefits you might qualify for!
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Shift Differentials
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education Program
- Employee Rewards Program
If you want to work with a nursing team that loves to have fun while making a real difference in residents lives, Apply Now!
Associated topics: hemodialysis, license, licensed vocational, lvn lpn, med surg, nurse iv, nurse lpn, practical, practical nurse lpn, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...